Injury Statistics – Missouri Workers Compensation Lawyer
55,700 nonfatal occupational injuries and illnesses were recorded in Missouri in 2015.
Each year thousands of Missouri workers are injured while on the job. If you are injured at work, you are entitled to workers compensation benefits by law. Do not let your employer or their insurance carrier deny any of your benefits. Contact the Law Office of James M. Hoffmann if you have any questions or concerns over your claim.
Workplace Injury Statistics
- According to the U.S. Department of Labor, there were a total of 55,700 nonfatal injuries and illnesses reported in 2015.
- Of these, 28,000 were more serious cases that resulted in either days away from work, work restrictions, or job transfers.
- According to the Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries (CFOI), there were 117 fatal work injuries recorded throughout Missouri in 2015.
- 60 of the 117 fatal Missouri work injuries reported in 2015 were from transportation incidents, which include highway, roadway, air, water and rail fatalities
- There were 102,723 First Reports of Injury (FROIs) reported in 2015 in Missouri.
- There was a total of 4,836 fatal work injuries reported in the U.S. in 2015, a slight increase from 2014.
Free Workers Compensation Consultations
Our attorney has a strong history of helping injured workers get the medical attention and financial compensation that they need. Based in St. Louis, and handling workers compensation cases throughout the entire State of Missouri, our law firm will ensure that your rights are protected. Please call (314) 361-4300 or toll free at (888) 872-6795. You can also complete our Online Case Evaluation Form.
All communications are returned promptly.