FREE CONSULTATION (314) 361-4300

Are Allergic Reactions Covered by Workers’ Compensation in St. Louis?

If you start noticing allergic reactions connected to your place of work, start documenting your environmental injury by going to the doctor first. If you’ve suffered an injury while performing your work duties or you can prove that the work conditions made you ill, then you have the right to file for workers compensation. However, … Read more

Updated: June 27, 2019