Missouri Workers Compensation Questions
At the Law Office of James M. Hoffmann, we strive to protect the rights employees have to workers compensation benefits. We are always available to answer your workers compensation questions.
Have you been injured in an accident?
Call (314) 361-4300.
We have developed the following pages to address some of the frequently asked questions our clients have had about workers compensation. You can also find additional resources on our St. Louis Workers Compensation Blog.
- Who do we help?
- Hard work over time causes injury!
- Has the insurance doctor said the injury is not work related?
- Has your employer refused your workers compensation claim?
- Should I File for Unemployment While My Work Comp Case is Pending?
- Should I Get a Pre-Settlement Loan?
- How Can My Workers’ Compensation Attorney Help Me With Applying for SSD?
- Should I hire a Workers Compensation Attorney?
- What is the maximum payment amount for disability benefits?
- Experience Matters
- Attorney Fees
- Legal Terms
- Injury Statistics
Free Workers Compensation and Personal Injury Consultations
Our legal team has a strong history of helping injured workers get the medical attention and financial compensation that they need. Contact our St. Louis, Missouri workers compensation and personal injury lawyer to ensure that your rights are protected.
Please call (314) 361-4300 or toll free at (888) 872-6795. You can also complete our Online Case Evaluation Form.
All communications are returned promptly.